You need to be at least 18 years of age to be eligible for assistance from our service. We are only able to assist individuals – we cannot accommodate couples.
This refers to a property that existing Orana Support case managed clients have the opportunity to move into when they are ready to trial living independently. This is a 3-month lease only. During that time the client works with their Case Manager to secure a long term lease on a property (private rental) which they will live in as independents – from that point, there will be minimal interaction with case manager.
Unfortunately, you cannot have pets at our refuges. You will need to make your own arrangement to have your pets looked after. You may need to try one of the local boarding kennels.
Orana Support specialise in offering short term accommodation for a maximum stay of 3 months. All our accommodation is on a shared basis in one of our 2 refuges – (not a house). We do not specialise in long term accommodation ie – 3 months and longer. For longer term accommodation you would need to be working with either Housing NSW (for government housing) or looking for private rental properties via your Local Real Estate agents.
No. You may need to try the local charities in your area for assistance.
No. If you have found a property to rent via Real Estate agency. You can apply for Bond assistance via Housing NSW - refer
No. If you are located in the Central West you may wish to refer to – and speak with a Financial Counsellor who may be able to assist.
No. Please refer to for further assistance to see if you qualify for a loan.
Yes, the relevant fees are outlined at induction. The fees are then debited from your nominated account.