Support program to assist clients at risk of homelessness.
The Tenancy Support Program is aimed at assisting clients to keep their existing accommodation as well as assisting clients securing long term accommodation. The Tenancy Support Program is situated at Suite 2, Level 1, 31-37 Macquarie Street, Dubbo, and services the Narromine, Dubbo & Wellington areas.
What does the Tenancy Support Program Offer?
The Tenancy Support Program offers a holistic person centred case management approach with a focus on the housing needs of the client. This may include:
- Referrals to appropriate services.
- Advocacy on behalf of the clients to Real Estates, Housing providers and other relevant services.
- Housing support includes - transport to housing appointments & private rental inspections.
- Case Conferencing with mutual services for best client outcomes.
To assist clients in establishing a Tenancy, the program also offers Brokerage loans. This loan is able to provide the client with 2 weeks rent in advance which will assist them with getting into their property. This loan is then repaid to Orana Support Services via affordable fortnightly repayments which can be deducted from your nominated Centrelink account.
What documents do I need when applying for a Brokerage Loan?
Prior to applying for a brokerage loan you will need to provide the following documents at your appointment:
- Copy of your income/centrelink statements.
- Copy of your most recent 4 weeks bank statements.
- 2 forms of Identification - eg. Drivers licence/Proof of age card, Passport, Birth certificate, Medicare card.